- Buy prospectus and application form from the office or order it by post.
- Read it carefully to understand course structure and scope of the trade. Fill application form in your own handwriting without leaving any column blank.
- Write in 300 words “Why do you want to join this course” preferably in English otherwise in Hindi.
- You also have to attach self attested photocopy of 12th pass certificate and marksheet. Graduation Pass, marksheets and certificates. Also photocopies of certificates and merits, which can support to your admission (self attested means you have to put your own signature on photocopy. There is no need to attest from Gazated Officer).
- You have to personaly deposit in our office. The first interview will be at the time of depositing application form. During interview you will be judged for your look, appearance and determination for the career in Media Industry. After interview if you are convinced to join course, you have to appear for entrance test for which you have to pay required registration fee, and collect admission test entry ticket.
- Outstation candidates who can not come personally to deposit form can send whole bunch of papers with registered post or speed post, without any payment. We will acknowledge the receipt via S.M.S. You have to make payment of registration charges at the time of admission test.
- After admission test within 10 days, the first list of selected candidates will be displayed on Website. If your name is not there in the first list you can wait for second list. If selected, you have to pay first instalment of fee within specified time to confirm your admission.
Online Application Procedure
Visit our Website
Read all details of required course. Open Online Application
Form, fill required details, attach soft copy of your photograph
and send. You will get Admission Test Entry Ticket on your e-mail,
within 4 working days. You have to appear for Admission Test
at New Delhi, same time you have to pay Rs.500/- by DD in favour
of Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, payable at New Delhi.
You may ask assistance on 08744 005 005.
- All together there will be 6 admission tests conducted
on every 2nd and 4th Saturday, starting 13th May, 2017.
Dates are as under
- 13th May, 2017
- 27th May, 2017
- 10th June, 2017
- 24th June, 2017
- 8th July, 2017
- 22nd July, 2017
- Students can appear for any one admission test. However you are requested not to wait for 4th, 5th and 6th test as admissions may get full in certain courses out of first 3 tests.
- Timing for admission test is 10 am to 4 pm. For guideline on admission test click here or refer to Page No. 67 of Prospectus.
- Students who have appeared for final qualifying examination (12th or Graduation) and waiting for result, can also apply.
- Students can apply for 2 courses by giving preference in application form, but ultimately you will join only one course.